Thursday 3 April 2014

Immense database listing over 500 articles into music business research (open access)

Don't say I'm not good to you.

From our friends over at Music Business Research, check out this article database which lists some 500 articles on research into the music industry. It will blow your mind.

From empirical quantitative papers to discussion articles, the database is also very well put together with additional information such as keywords to improve readability and help you find what interests you very quickly.

I'm pleased to say I met the man behind Music Business Research at the annual Vienna Music Business Research Days conference last summer (see previous blog post here), and recommend you check out his work into music piracy (look up Tschmuck on the database). If I see him again, I will thank him on your behalf.

There's your reading for 2014 sorted.

Tweets @musicpiracyblog

No comments:

Post a Comment